WELCOME

I see stuff, hear stuff and, occasionally, think stuff that needs SAYIN'. This is where I do just that. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, June 1, 2012

New review for Where's my son?  Awesome.




Just finished reading your book! Ignored my chores to finish it! It should have a five star rating on the kindle fire, not four and a half. Great plot, realistic characterizations: the development of the multi-layered themes was beautifully done: greed, loss of a child, adoption, black markets, how depression can inhibit the desire to live… how ordinary people can become detached from reality due to bad things beyond their control. I look forward to more stories from you. Admire you naming the stolen boy, who became known as Jack, after the designer of your cover. I highly recommend this book. Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!