WELCOME

I see stuff, hear stuff and, occasionally, think stuff that needs SAYIN'. This is where I do just that. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, June 11, 2012

 The post below was made in response to an article that said SEX SELLS and thus we have "Fifty Shades." The article suggested that there are other ways to have success in writing.

Let me know if you agree.


I found this article very encouraging. I will say, however, that although sex sells, it doesn’t move people in a way that a really good book does. I have had readers thank me and recommend my books because of LACK of sex and language. I am a firm believer that an excellent book can be written and sell without the overboard language and sex.
Time and time again, I see reviews where the reader couldn’t get past the poor editing and excessive language. These in themselves give me hope that there is a market for “good” writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!